Friday 28 February 2014

Main Image for My Article

This is the photo I selected out of the other photographs of my model from the my cover page image photo shoot.



I chose this image as her eye contact between herself and the audience, creates empathy and the suggestion that the model links to that individual and understands them, which is what the magazine I have created, is trying to convey.

I then attempted to Photoshop my image, so that the background was removed to create the professional presentation of an image in a magazine. I attempted to have as smooth outline of the image as possible, however this proved to be very time-consuming and difficult. Therefore, I decided to make a smooth line to the best of my ability and use the basic feather tool when transferred onto my InDesign double page spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment