Wednesday 19 February 2014

Cover Page InDesign Draft: 4

With the pull quote, I chose to keep the majority of the sentence lower case, as it looked more visually effective and realistic as speech. However, I kept 'CONTROL' in capitol letters because it was the specific part of the quote that would pull the audience in, which is why I thought it necessary to emphasize this with large capital letters and a slight slant.

The explanation of the splash colour was changed from grey to white with a thick black outline, for the sole reason that the text wasn't easy to read against my model's outfit. This is why I chose the same colour scheme as the splash, but change the ratio of outline against the letters, so this it would distinguish the two pieces of text as different, but linked in the shared colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment