Thursday 20 February 2014

Cover Page InDesign Draft: 5

With my fifth draft, I added the sell lines of the cover. I made sure that all the sell lines were on the left-hand side of the cover page and relatively in line with one another. This presents a clear grid structure which conveys professionalism, as it is what magazines, such as Q, ensure to portray, unlike Kerrang! which tends to convey a less well structured presentation.

To appear authentic, I individually modified every sell line. This helps to bring lines closer together, position well and to stand out from each other subtly. From my original drawn draft, I have changed the font of 'inside' to italic, for slight emphasis, but also I changed the colour of 'RATED' from grey to red, as I felt the grey didn't highlight the word enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment