Sunday 23 March 2014

Contents Page InDesign Draft: 2


In this stage in my draft, I decided to change my original idea of my contents page (shown in my drawn draft) by adding a grey box between the title and the rest of the page. This separates the title (which I slimmed into a more thin line) from the top of my contents page, which through research of magazines like Q with a similar genre, I have found to be a technique often used. This will present my magazine as professional and realistic.



Following this, I then added a grey background behind my image with the aid of photoshopping my image, which I have previously detailed in an earlier blog post, and using the clipping path and feathering tool to blend into the grey box I placed behind the image on another layer. I also added lines on the page, which I had previously intended, to separate my various contents sections and images subtly.

No comments:

Post a Comment