Friday 21 March 2014

Contents Page InDesign Draft: 1

This is the first draft in the production of my music magazine contents page. I attempted to recreate the 'AMPlified' masthead I used for my cover page and article. This is evident in many magazines as they reinforce their brand to remind the audience of who brought them this entertainment and information.

I also created the title with white text upon a black box to differentiate from the masthead, as planned, without distracting the audience's attention. Beside the title I placed the issue date and web address for efficiency and to clarify the issue and its association with the content. The web address is to appeal to the technophiles who are my target audience of the male young adult age range. This may maintain their interest in the brand as technology moves forward and may also attract a wider audience through the internet as another platform to advertise the brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment